Half Day Snorkeling Trip from Samui to Koh Taen.
Half day Samui tour snorkeling trip to Koh Taen and Koh Mudsum daily, for Island Hopping, coral islands, Sea Kayaking, Hiking, Snorkeling or walking on pristine white sandy beaches.
- 08:30 – 09:00: Pick up from Hotel to tongkrut pier.
- 09:30: Board along tail boat to enjoy yours first snorkeling site at Koh Taen
- 10:00: Arrive at Koh Tan, where you can snorkel around the best coral in the area.
- 11:30: Arrive at Koh Mudson where you can Kayak around the Island, swim or simply relax on the beach.
- 13:30: Come back to T.K Tour Pier for have lunch (Thai set menu) at T.K.Restaurant.
- 14:30: Depart to the pier and transfer to your hotel.
*Program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Hotel transfer
- Drinking Water
- Thai Lunch Buffet
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life vests
Booking is confirmed before Payment!”
Submit your review
This trip was fantastic and very well organised.
We had a beautiful clear day so the snorkelling was superb and the lunch provided on the island was really good.
My partner had never tried snorkelling before and the staff encouraged her as she was very nervous but soon took to it on entering the water.
All in all I would highly recommend this trip and it is amazing value so go on give it a try.
A truly beautiful part of the world. We were fortunate to pick one of the best days, the sea was so calm and the clarity of the water was so clear. Thanks to Pum for recommending this trip!!
Well worth the money would def recommend this tour to others. The weather conditions and sea were perfect.... 🙂
What a great experience unlike the busy areas of Koh Samui this area was at the south of Koh Samui and was beautiful. Snorkeling was satisfactory even though the water did get a little murky during the latter part of the day. We were taken to various locations the staff didnt speak great English but tried very hard.
If you want to get away from the other more crowded islands i would definetely recommend this tour.
We visited koh tan and koh mudsum this year, it was a very memorable experience. It felt like we are on our own island exploring. Snorkeling was simply superb.. Full value for money.. We just loved it..