“La Madrina” Is our Princess V45 sports cruiser at 47ft she is perfect for a day cruising round beautiful islands in style. Fully air conditioned with en suite bathrooms in both cabins.
Princess Madrina V45 Sports Cruiser yacht was built in 2008, has smooth curves, sleek lines and packs a serious punch thanks to her twin Volvo 370hp engines. With her deep, ride-smoothing hull Princess La Mandrina cruises comfortably at speeds up to 35 Knots.
With a large cockpit, separate helm, two seating areas and a large cushioned sun bed on both the aft and fore deck, La Madrina offers our guests the ultimate in luxury and comfort. A large in-boat tender area holds the 2.45m tender and sports equipment. This makes for optimum boating enjoyment and use throughout the day, should you wish to participate in any of the many onboard activities made available to our guests. Below decks, the interior is finished in soft leather furnishings, and contains a fully fitted galley, flat screen television and state of the art music and video entertainment system. Both the master and guest cabins have en suite facilities with truly contemporary, relaxed styling. The aft cabin has the versatility of sliding bunks to allow for a double or twin bed arrangements. This allows for overnight accommodation of up to 6 people.
OCEANS DISCOVERY (8 hrs)
- 9.30am Pick Up from Hotel/Villa Transfer to Koh Tao on board.
- 11.00am Arrive Koh Tao- Aow Leuk Bay Activities available: Diving, snorkeling, Fishing.
- 12.30pm Transfer to Koh Nang Yuan Lunch on Board.
- 13.30pm Arrive Koh Nang Yuan Activtie available: Diving, Snorkeling,Relaxation and Exploration.
- 15.00pm Depart Koh Nang Yuan for Mango Bay.
- 15.30pm Arrive Mango Bay Activities available: Swimming, Snorkeling, Exploration and Relaxation.
- 16.30pm Depart for Koh Samui, Sundowners Cocktails and canapés Relax and enjoy the sunset.
*Programs is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Length overall: 47 ft (14.35m)
- Beam: 13 ft (3.99m)
- Draft: 3ft 6” (1.07m)
- Fuel Capacity: 1000 litres
- Fresh water capacity 300 litres
- Range 300 nautical miles
- Engines: Twin Volvo 370 hp
- Power: ONAN 7 Kw/50Hz generator
For your comfort
- Hot and Cold water deck shower
- Saloon and cockpit CD/Radio player
- Teak deck swimming platform with folding ladder
- Cockpit cool box and wet bar
- Fore and aft deck sun beds
- Electronically operated paserelle
- Fully air conditioned interior
- Master and guest cabins
- En suite bathrooms with hot fresh water
For your pleasure
- 2.45m Chalomark Tender with 5hp Yamaha engine
- 10 mask and snorkel sets
- Assortment of Fins
- 4 complete Mares Scuba Diving sets
- 3 12l aluminum scuba tanks
- 1 8l aluminum scuba tank
- Assortment of rip curl 3mm wetsuits
- 1 Diawa Phantom fishing rods 10-15 lb Test curve
- 1 Rappla fixed spool reels 250 yards 15 lb breaking strain line
- 3 Abu Garcia boat rods 20-40 lb Test curve
- 3 SX4000 Fixed spool reels 180 yards 20 lb breaking strain line
- 2 Sea hawk Predator boat rods 30-50 lb Test curve
- 2 Banax 40 Multiplier reels 400 yards 60 lb breaking strain line
- Assortment of tackle and lures
Oceans elite offer our guests a range of fully inclusive charters. Our choice of menus ranging from Mediterranean favorites to local delicacies, using quality ingredients freshly sourced and prepared onboard, aim to cater for all tastes. Should you have specific dietary requirements or would like our chef to prepare a particular menu for your enjoyment then please let us know when arranging your charter.
Our bar is fully stocked with a selection of cold beers, quality wines and spirits. Offering a range of exotic cocktails and non alcoholic beverages, quenching thirst is never an issue whilst on board.
*Tickets must be purchased at least 3 days prior to departure
- Full use of vessel.
- Professional crew.
- Open bar and canape’s.
- Full use of on board sporting equipment.
- Return Transfers.
- Admission Fees.
- Additional hours to be charged at 15,000 Thb.
- Whenever possible pick up will be outside of Hotel/Villa.
- Depending on sea conditions and access if it is not possible to pick up with the yacht from outside of the Hotel/Villa a Minibus will be arranged and customers will depart from Baan Rak pier.
- Some pick up locations may incur a surcharge fee.
- Oceans Discovery 8 hour charter a maximum of 4 hours engine running time is allowed.
- All prices include VAT.
Booking is confirmed before Payment!”