Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao are considered to be some of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Koh Nangyuan have three islands lushly vegetated with clusters of boulders connected by white sandy beaches, which over the years change shape and formation depending on tides.
The coral life is in abundance and we recommend you walk up the nearby hills to experience amazing views.
Koh Tao often known as Turtle Island has many beautiful bays, white sandy beaches and spectacular coral reefs not far from its shoreline.
This island has become extremely popular during recent years with many dive schools now open and snorkerlers.
Koh Samui – Koh Tao/Koh Nangyuan (By Speedboat)
- 08.00-08.20: Pick up from hotel on Koh Samui to the pier.
- 08.45: Check – in at the pier and enjoy your continental breakfast.
- 09.00: Depart from Koh Samui to Koh Tao/Koh Nangyuan by High Speed Boat
- 10:30 – 12.00: Arrive at Ao Muang (Mango Bay, KohTao) for snorkeling, sightseeing the beautiful beach.
- 12.00: Have lunch at Bingo restaurant in Koh Tao.
- 13:00: Depart from restaurant to “Koh Nang yuan” and you can relax with beautiful corals by snorkeling which we call “Crystal Clear” or sightseeing ,climbing up the view point to make a memory.
- 15:00: Depart from Koh Nangyuan to Koh Samui.
- 16:30: Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer to your hotel.
*Program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Round trip transfers from hotel
- Soft drink & Water on board and lunch
- Tour guide who speaks fluent English
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets
- Accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Nangyuan Island (100 THB.)
Booking is confirmed before Payment!”
Submit your review
After reading several reviews i was pleased with our choice. We heard that this place would be rather crowded but there wasnt to many people around. Enjoyed the snorkelling, saw many small fish and the surroundings were so beautiful.
Nangyuan Island what a fantastic sand bank. I umderstand that this area can be quite busy with tourists but well worth the visit. The boat service was excellent, no complaints with this tour.
The sea life around Koh Tao is amazing. We chose the perfect day the sea was calm and the underwater visibility amazing. A fair amount of people, but still worth the trip.