Diving Day Trip to Koh Tao – Divers and non-divers!
We believe that the customers needs come first. This is why we have access to the widest selection of boats on the island including our own Stoli and Discovery boats and run numerous daily trips to all of the beautiful dives sites around Samui including Koh Tao, Sail Rock and Chumphon Pinnacle.
– We realize that it is YOUR vacation and usually can accommodate any request for courses or certified divers to go to the location you want to go on the day you want to go, with the type of boat (tour boat or speedboat) that you want to go on.
– We offer a full variety of PADI course from the beginning scuba diver course all the way to professional divemaster.
– We have the most experienced full-time instructors on the island and teach courses in English, German, French, Chinese, Cantonese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Thai.
– We have a perfect safety record in 14 years of business. All trips include transfers, equipment lunch and drinks.
We have 2 custom built speedboats “Stoli” and “Discovery” to take our divers and snorkelers to all the locations in the Gulf of Thailand quickly and in comfort. With the quickest travel times on the island it allows our customers to spend more time in the water and to be back to Koh Samui mid-afternoon. Both Discovery speedboats are equipped with twin engines, toilets, and a full assortment of soft drinks and water complimentary. We also limit the amount of divers on our boats to 12, so that the boat is never overcrowded.
Koh Tao is an island that lies about 35 miles north of Koh Samui. Koh Tao has a variety of dive sites from beginner to advanced including world famous Chumphon Pinnacle. This island is also perfect for first-time divers also with great learning areas. At the Koh Tao sites we can see everything from tons of reef fish, colorful coral, sting rays, moray eels and turtles. Our Koh Tao trip is also perfect if you have non-divers in your group who wish to join.
- 06:45 – 07:15: Pick up from Hotel.
- 07:30: Light Breakfast.
- 08:00: Boat departs.
- 09:45: First dive.
- 11:15: Lunch.
- 12:15: Second dive.
- 13:30: Departure from Koh Tao.
- 15:00: Return and Transfer to Hotel.
*Program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Hotel transfer
- Soft drinks and Water
- Diving Equipment
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life vests
*Tickets must be purchased at least 3 days prior to departure
Booking is confirmed before Payment!”
Submit your review
Professional company Discovery, we had researched alot on tripadvisor and chose this company.
Very professional team from the initial checkin at the office to the divers who accompanied us on the dives. We were extremely fortunate to experience these dives sites which exceptional diving conditions.