Explore Angthong National Marine Park’s hidden lagoons, white sandy beaches and Emerald lagoon lake. Snorkeling among the shallow coral gardens makes this trip very popular and fascinating. Angthong National Marine Park, translates as ‘golden bowl’, occupies almost 250 sq km and includes 50 sq km of limestone islands and cliffs which rise from the sea as dramatic and bizarre rock formations.
- 07:30 – 8:20* Pick up time from your residence.
- 08:45 Check – in and enjoy your small breakfast.
- 09:00 Board the speed boat to Ang Thong Marine Park – about 60 minutes away.
- 10:00 Snorkeling at the best spot at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plaow.
- 11:30. Inner Emerald Lake – Talay Nai – short walk to the most incredible viewpoint to see all 42 Islands of Angthong National Marine Park – Thailand.
- 12:00. Sightseeing around Angthong Marine Park – Explore Monkey Island, cruise around Angthong National Marine Park.
- 12:30. Beach Front Buffet Lunch at one of the best beach at Koh Sam Sao Island.
- 13:30 Kayaking, view point climb, relaxing or snorkeling (depends on your booking program). (optional)
- 15.00 Depart from the Angthong National Marine Park.
- 16.00 Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer to hotel.
*Pickup time depend on location and will be advised on booking. Program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.
*Child ticket: Age 4-10 and between 90-130cm in height.
- Hotel transfers
- Continental breakfast
- Soft drink on board and lunch
- Mask & snorkel
- Life jacket
- Professional guide
- Accident insurance
- Marine Park Fee of 300 baht per persons.
A day on the water means spending a lot of time in the sun so don’t forget sunscreen and a t-shirt to protect your back if you’ll be doing a lot of snorkeling and kayaking.
We will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. As this is a group tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route.
Booking is confirmed before Payment!”
Submit your review
2nd time we have been on this type of sightseeing trip in Thailand. The day we chose was absolutely perfect, blue sky, calm sea, out of this world..
You have to go on this trip, great service, great crew, amazing place, not to be missed. Thanks Samuilink for your professional way you handled our booking..
We expected a scenic trip and we got it. The cluster of islands that make up the Marine Park are so picturess, the crew on the boat really treated us well. The sea was flat, vey humid and no wind at all. Top marks !..
We were a little a concerned as our pick up car was 20 minutes late. but guys at Samuilink had explained to us that this does happen on occassions due to bad traffic problems or other tourist being late.
This wasnt a real problem and from this point the trip ran to perfection. The scenic beauty was amazing and the sea was particularly calm during this time of the year. We enjoyed this so much that during our stay we would book another trip while on this holiday.
This is a very popular tour, large crowds are to be expected. Dont let this put you off its still a must see Anthong Marine life. Clusters of beautiful islands and small coves to explore. The sea tends to be alot more comfortable in the early part of the day and a little rougher later on. Thumbs up ......
I had an amazing time on this trip. I will recommend anyone to take this trip - what a great day